Who we are
Our website address is: https://afromonsta.com
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you from various sources like:
1. Information provided by you – You don’t need to provide us with any personal data in order to visit the Website. However, certain Services do require that you register for a AfroMonsta® account and, by doing so, you will provide us with certain information: Essential information – When you register any kind of AfroMonsta® account, you will need to provide your email address (except when you sign-up with Facebook and don’t give your permission to share it with AfroMonsta), and choose a password. In addition, if you purchase a Subscription, you will also need to provide your real name, billing address and payment verification information. Non-essential information – Your gender if you wish to provide it. Profile information – You may choose, at your discretion, to provide additional information for your public profile on AfroMonsta® – for example: your real name, a user name (which may be your real name or a pseudonym), the city and country in which you live, a profile picture, profile header image or avatar, information about how you categorize yourself with respect to your content (for example, whether you are a musician, a label or some other category of creator), details of your other websites and social media profiles, including links to those websites and profiles. None of this profile information is mandatory, and any information you do provide may be deleted, edited, changed or amended by you at any time. For more information, see the Choice and Control section below.
2. Information from correspondence: You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, use any of the webforms on the Website, or contact us by mail, fax or other offline means. Survey information: If you participate in any survey, you will provide certain personal data as part of your response, unless you respond anonymously.
3. Information that you post: You may provide personal data when you upload sounds to the Platform, or when you post comments, or contribute to community discussions.
How we use your information
Improving and customizing the Platform and advertising:
1. To analyze the use of the Platform, and the people visiting the Website and using the Apps and Services, in order to improve AfroMonsta® and customize it to your needs and interests.
4. To customize your use of the Platform and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send to you from time to time.
5. For other purposes, provided we disclose this to you at the relevant time, and provided that you agree to the proposed use of your personal data.
Sharing of your information
Deleting you account
Access to your data
As described above, most of the personal data and other information you provide to us can be accessed and updated in the Settings page of your AfroMonsta® account. If you wish to access, amend or delete any other personal data we hold about you, or if you have any objection to the processing of any personal data that we hold about you, please contact us at privacy@AfroMonsta.com, or the address provided below. If you ask us to delete your account (either via the Settings page or by email), we will do so within a reasonable period of time, but we may need to retain some of your personal data in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we have a legitimate reason for doing so.
International Data Transfers
AfroMonsta® is not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 5 is not permitted to use the Platform and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person who is under the age of 5 or allow them to register an account. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 5, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such personal data, please notify us immediately at privacy@AfroMonsta.com.
Last amended: 19-04-2023